Friday, September 6, 2013

They Are Here!

Please excuse my absence these past couple months.  I have been very busy! Brian and I welcomed our twin boys, Bryson and Connor into the world on Monday July 15th and life has been crazy ever since. We were extremely blessed to have two healthy boys who were born at 37 weeks and 2 days via a natural vaginal birth. They did not need to be in the NICU (an extreme blessing!) and we were all able to come home 2 days later. Since then we have been working on getting into a daily routine. Some days are definently better than others, but thankfully things are getting better each day and I am able to keep my sanity! I will work hard to keep you up to date on our fun filled adventure. I am also working on some fun posts from back during my pregnancy.  I have been working hard on re-organizing my blog and adding new and exciting things. Check out the twins birth story, our IVF experience, and coming soon: my pregnancy journey. I hope you enjoy them! I look foreword to sharing this exciting and crazy experience with you in raising our twin boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment