Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Twin Boy Nursery in Classic Winnie the Pooh

It seems like this pregnancy has been flying by and now we are a few weeks into the third trimester and final trimester. The final countdown has officially begun! Although I am quite nervous about 'D-Day', I am also very anxious and excited to meet these two little guys. I wanted to share with you our finished nursery. We decided to do Classic Winnie the Pooh for the theme and its mostly thanks to my little niece who I bought a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal for when she was born. I fell in love with the soft toy and almost didn't want to part with it. So that is where my love for Classic Pooh began and wanted to have it as a nursery theme.

We were not planning on buying brand new cribs for the boys, but we found these two matching cribs and matching dresser at Buy Buy Baby. They had just been discontinued by the maker so they gave us an amazing deal we could not pass up. The crib bedding was purchased off Amazon along with the decals and mobiles.

After my first baby shower I received a lot of really neat things to decorate the room with, but we had  no where to put them. We found this awesome 9 square shelf system at Meijer and it worked out perfect for displaying everything. It really completed the room along with our favorite Pooh saying above it.
My husband found and bought this really neat 'Hunny' pot lamp off Ebay. I thought it was
so neat and just had to have it for the nursery.





 
I hope you enjoyed our '100 Aker Wood' nursery and I look forward to showing you the awesome Classic Pooh baby shower that was given to me and the twins.








 


4 comments:

  1. I love your babies room...so sweet and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this room on Pinterest and let me tell you, "I am in LOVE with it!" You have some lucky boys!! :) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much! We love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it's professionally done! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete